Name: North Cape Group Oy (2891250-3)
Phone number: 0401207900
Postal address: Joulumaantie 2B, 96930 Rovaniemi
Contact person for register matters
Name: Mari Kotaniemi
Postal address: Joulumaantie 2, 96930 Rovaniemi
Name of the register
Santa’s Luxury customer registry
Information content of the register
Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- Identification and contact information, such as name (first and last name), address information, telephone number, and email address;
- Order information such as payment and delivery information, purchased and returned products and related information
- Information collected at or for customer events, such as registrations to customer events and general images of customer events;
- Marketing information, such as marketing consents or prohibitions;
- User information for electronic services, such as username and encrypted password; behavioral and technical credentials, tracking of registered online behavior and services using, for example, cookies or similar technical credentials, and information collected may include, for example, a user's IP address, pages used, browser type, web address, session time and duration.
The Contact Us form does not collect personal information, but the information is passed directly from one email server to another.
Personal information is also collected in connection with billing information.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
- Development of operations and customer service
- Marketing to new customers or existing customers
- Statutory data retention (incl. Order data)
Regular sources of information
- Information about the customer is obtained, for example: Via the contact form or order in the Santa’s Luxury online store
- From the customer himself by e-mail or telephone, in connection with the customer relationship, assignment or joint project
- Through customer feedback collected at a stone-foot shop or events
- Based on billing information or public contact information of the customer or partner
We collect cookies on our website, some of which improve the technical usability of the site. Some, on the other hand, collect information about users and this information based on cookies can be e.g. content about the use of the page, such as what content is viewed the most and what devices are used the most (e.g. Google Analytics). These are the so-called third-party cookies.
Google Analytics cookies are used to improve the user experience of the pages. Facebook cookies are used, for example, for remarketing on Facebook or Instagram. Remarketing means you can get Santa’s Luxury ads related to our campaigns.
Data transfer outside the EU or the EEA
We may transfer your personal information outside the European Union and the European Economic Area. Such transfers shall be carried out in accordance with the legislation in force at the time.
We share your personal information within our organization only to the extent necessary to perform and improve our service.
We share your personal information with the following recipients:
- Technical service providers
- Payment service providers and courier services
- Klarna online
- Checkout Finland Oyj
- Stripe Payments
- Providers of marketing, platforms and other services
- Woolman Oy
- Nuotio Digital
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Google Tag Manager
We will not share your personal information with third parties unless one of the following conditions applies:
- It is necessary to achieve the purpose of this privacy statement
- For legal reasons
- For other legitimate reasons
- With your express consent
Registry security principles
The register is protected in the electronic systems of North Cape Group Oy and its subcontractors, which comply with appropriate data protection. The data can only be processed by persons whose work tasks are objectively related to the data. For example, an accountant processes invoices and a newsletter sender processes an email address. The data is not stored manually.
Right of inspection
A person in Santa's Luxury's customer register has the right to check the stored data about him.
Right to demand correction of information
If necessary, the data subject must send a Request for Correction of the information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will check the information for correction.
Other rights related to the processing of personal data
Right of prohibition
A member of the customer register has the right to prohibit the data controller from processing information about him or her and to leave the list. To do this, there is a “delete my information” link where the recipient can delete their address from Santa’s Luxury Loyalty Register. With regard to order information, we reserve the right to retain the necessary information.
Cookie-based communication is denied through the user's browser settings.
Billing information cannot be deleted because it must be retained in accordance with the Accounting Act.